Comprehensive and Personalized Solutions For
legal issues in many areas of the law
Zachary J. Kluck
- Debt / Creditor
- Personal Injury
Soon he decided that he wanted to pursue his interest in the law and was accepted to the University of Dayton School of Law (UDSL) in Ohio, a law school renowned for its Legal Profession courses involving legal research and writing. While at UDSL, Zachary served as a member of the student-operated Honor Council and was involved in various volunteer programs, including the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program through the Internal Revenue Service, which resulted in a Pro Bono Commitment Community Award. He was also a member of a civil trial practice team, was a law clerk in Milwaukee, and held his intern license, enabling him to represent indigent clients in county court.
After graduating from UDSL in 2009 with a JD, Zachary came back to his roots in Wisconsin and passed the Wisconsin bar exam. He spent a year in Tomah, after which he jointed DeVos & Zerbst in September 2010 and moved to the Madison area. In March of 2015 he and Attorney Jessica Zerbst, who passed away in December of 2017, started Zerbst & Kluck, S.C.
Attorney Kluck has been practicing bankruptcy, debt collection, and consumer rights for 10+ years. Debt is hard on individuals. The strain and pressure of debt creates a huge weight on a person's shoulders and can negatively impact many aspects of daily life. Our services offer a chance to relieve that pressure. Many of our clients state that the hardest part of the process was the decision to retain an attorney. Once that was decided, they felt the pressure being lifted. Attorney Kluck has helped clients through every step of the process and explained the bankruptcy so that they can get the fresh start they need.
Attorney Kluck is licensed to practice in all state courts in Wisconsin, as well as the Wisconsin federal district courts. He is married to his wonderful wife who is a teacher. In his spare time, Zachary enjoys golfing, reading, volleyball, playing with his two dogs, and watching the Packers.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Student-operated Honor Council, Member
- Honors: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program
- Honors: Pro Bono Commitment Community Award
- Honors: Civil trial practice team, Member
- Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: Marquette Band, Member
- Honors: Marquette Band, President, Vice-President, and Small Ensembles Director
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, 2009
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dane County Bar Association
- Business Networking International (BNI)
Current Employment Position
Classes & Seminars
- Hatfields and McCoys: Overview of Landlord-Tenant , State Bar of Wisconsin, 2014
- LAW Luncheon: Bankruptcy 101, Legal Association for Women (LAW), 2015 to 2021
- Legal Action of Wisconsin Bankruptcy Clinic, 2016 to Present
- Dane County Foreclosure Clinic, 2012 to 2014